Friday, September 30, 2011

Miss A showcase & Supper with ex Mac clique

Thanks to Jasmine I today get to see Miss A live!! And they really dance very well! Suzy is so cute!!! And Jia (hope I am talking the right one) is so chio.. Although she is a c... But amw I enjoyed the showcase with their songs and dances..
Ps: makes me feel like learning dance again! :P

After the showcase I went to meet Jas & Quinny for supper at Mr Teh... (dunno how to spell the last word) and in the end saw Vincent and in the end asked along vel and Mr Ma.. And so 6 of us went for supper.. They are still like what they are in the past teasing me for entertainment.. Well although I dun really like it but well think on the good side It's only a joke right.. And indeed I dun see them often so.. Just let it be lo.. We had alot of fun and laughter.. Jas & vin keep on asking to take photos like they never ate a prata in their life before hhahas! I really miss those fun.. Hope to gather with them soon! ^^

Ok time to go.. Have to sleep now later still need to work! Awwww I hate working life.. Why I must work then got money! Why money cant fall from sky!
BTW: I am sooooo happy cause dad give me extra pocket money this month! Whoohooo that's mean no worries for my contact lenses Liao! Thanks dad! Love you! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home