Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Day!! ^^

Today I went out with my aunts and cousin bing to causeway pt. Because my er Yi want to recontract her phone! Hohoho in the end she bought herself galaxy s2!! So envy much!!!! While I still have to use my iphone till march 2012 arrive!! After that we went shopping around xiao Yi bought all her wish item today! She is another happy girl! And so is cousin bing.. As for me.... Should be counted in too!! I bought nail polish which can do the colour tone that I one well although the price is not that nice but I promise myself after Tuesday no more shopping lo! As I believe I will have a hard time when F1 start! :(

Oh ya forget to mention I am in er Yi house now!! Overnight here as she wants me to teach her the phone.. Hahaha since long I never sleep here Liao lo.. Ok! Gonna sleep now Liao cause tmr have to wake up early to go home change for work!! So sian! Money Sweetie can't u just fall from sky! Ok! I am gg to bet $4 on 4D tmr! Hope I strike! Hehehe! Smurf!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home