Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lets Post...
People said when u get older your mind will start to think negative.. YA its true.. i have taste it.. 19 Yrs OLD both sweet and sour..

Sweet: Alright at least i received a BIG b'day present this yr all thanks to MCD Manager , dilys and Vin... ALSO not forgetting JAS who bought me the CD which i keep wanting to buy but mum dun let.. ALSO XJ for the chio bag.. AND also Quinny my silly friends nope nope i already treat her as my sister liao who spent alot of $$$ on tickets and cd!!!

TO QUINNY:: dunno you will see this anot! but i am realy glad to know you! Hahas alothought we might had age gap!!! which you always said so but i really like to share my thoughts to you. Thanks alot for everything!! AND NOW i must think of what to give yo during your BDAY liao HEADAACHE LA!!!

Hey all i am really glad that i have you all at my side.. ALTHOUGH YOU ALL KEEP BULLY ME BUT SOMEHOW I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU IS REALLY CARRING TOWARDS ME!!

WELL now for the sour..
2011:Honestly speaking this is my first 19 yrs of life i felt so depressed.. Things ar getting pointless everyday.. i just felt that i am nothing to anyone or i am just a robot.. use it throw it.. Actually all i wnt is some basic respect.. I really HOPE that i will not be th puppet or clown that people use to make others laugh.. i hate that feelngs i really dun like.. i know it may sound sesitive or more worst drama! but i just hope that maybe if you try standng in my shoe i thik you should know the feelings.. I might be nice to eveybody but from right now i really cant stand people doing that to me.. IF you think that i cant joke or what FINE just cancel my off ur friend list.. cause i really dun mind losing such friends...


WELL just to add on.. I dun really know who will read this but THIS IS MY BLOG! so i dun need any comments from anyone.. IF YOU DUN LIKE WHAT I WROTE, i believe there is a (X) button on your top right hand corner.. TYVM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home