Monday, March 7, 2011

POA is finally done.. Now left BEO.. Phew one more to go and what will be next is so unpredictable.. 走一步算一步吧!
Today is also my dad birthday.. Happy Birthday DAD! Can I help u make a wish I wish u will not show your no sense temper anymore then I am sure we will love you more de! We promise!! Haiz days goes 1 year in ITE had gone this one year can said is a hmmm unbalance year? Cause u get to know different kind of ppl that I might not like and learning to like but when u know them well actually they are quite ok de.. Well people also might not like me Hahas cause I am too mature from the outside Ma!! :P
10 more days and it's my big day!!! This year I think is a no present year ba cause u received lots of love present last year Le especially from Peiling and pop cliques friends that was a very surprise present and I love it till now!! ^^ BUT I still wanna to said out my wish list like everybody had dOne when their birthday got near...

My wishlist:
** The job that I applied **
1st A Wallet!! Need not be very branded but as long as it looks nice will do.. No cartoon! Although I like hello kitty!
2nd That Yeppo HK iPhone crystal cover!!
3rd I know this is impossible but Aiya write only Ma.. Show luo encore concert tickets!!!! PS: I dun mind gg alone! :P

Hahaha I felt so happy to write out all the things tat I wish for.. Anw this year I will be celebrating with my mum and she said she will bring me go window shopping instead as Malaysia is not very safe now due to the kinapp case .. :( nvm as least I can shop!! :)
Ok gtg now.. Phone no batt liao.. Bye!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home