Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Am Back..

Since long I had disappear in this small world of mine.. Well things goes quite up and down this few months..

Firstly exam was a mess.. Kinda of disappointed.. Only 2 subject but somehow doesn't goes in to my mind.. Shall try harder and harder next term.. I dun wanna lose to others..

Secondly.. I am GG HONGKONG!!! After so many years of wishing finally I can go.. All thanks to my ah Kim and jiu jiu.. Felt quite embarrassed and touched... Also I am so happy that xiao Yi is gg with us.. Heheheh!! ^^ can't wait till December to arrive! And hope that I can quickly save up the trip money!!

Thirdly.. I have officially quit mcd.. Well this is somehow not a latest news but.. I think its better to share my thoughts out.. As everyone can see I quit mcd because of study.. I know that I can ask for lesser working hours but I know we are humans we can controlled our emotion that well.. I might not be an important role over there but I can't always be that one man show.. Well I should just say I didn't regret choosing this path I just regret never had an official farewell with my friends at mcd..

Well let the past be the past.. I will not think of those unhappy things.. I am happy that I have lots of memorable memories at there and I will cherish it no matter where I will go!

Okok! Enough of those stuff now I should go to buy cause I will be smurfing tmr with my aunt and bing bing.. ^^ nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home