Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am not feeling well today!! Since I can't sleep so I decided to post a post..
Honest speaking I really dun like this feeling! I was intending to go pet farm with sarah sister later ( since now pass 12am le) but because of this dunno but like food poisoning problem I have no choice but to stay at home!!! I vomited just now.. And now I still feel very uncomfortable! Exam is on monday some more! Why is god treating me like that? And why am I treating myself like that! I dun want! I am scared I know its just a small matter! But it makes me think of the painful journey that I have been through in the past few years.. I dun wanna to go to that cold and scary place again where no one is there for me when I need someone! I dun want ppl to treat me as a sick cat.. I am going to be fine I am sure! Pain will go away!! I must have faith in myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home