Friday, September 16, 2011

It's a SMURF day!! :))

Today is so much fun!! Went to watch movie at causeway point with xiao yi and bing bing.. Guess what we watch?? Hahhas it's SMURF!! Honestly I love the movie so much that I must add a smurf in every conversation with my friends.. :P too smurf already ba!

After that I rush straight to the airport not to catch a plane but to celebrate one of my close classmate Choon Peng birthday.. Although I am late didn't managed to sing her the b'day song but hope that she is happy for the surprise that they plan for her.. And guess what I bought her.. Of course is something related to beast lo! Dunno why she so in love with beast.. But Anw hope she like it!

And so after we went to her causal hangout place to take pictures and had a small chit chat.. And it's time to bid farewell! As I am staying at yishun u can't possibility to ask me take trains right and of course I am a bus lover I went to take bus home.. Haiz but didn't manage to get the inside sit..
In the bus I was feeling hungry.. Went to call Peiling see she want to meet me after movie but she realized that her movie ends at 1 so I went to call Jas.. Lucky she was on her way home.. And we went to eat 925! ^^ I ate hokkien mee while she ate marconi.. Eeeee.. Hahhas and of course to thanks her for accompany me I treat her eat BBQ chicken wing (well actually I want to eat :P ) then we went home..

Today was such a smurfy day!! I hope that such smurfy day will happen everyday!! But not that rushy of course!! Got to go! SMURF world! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home