Friday, August 20, 2010

Fri, 2o AuG 2o1o Cold , Rainy Day.

Today is a mixed feeling day.
This few days i have been gg around singtel shop to get one phone that is cheap and good but up till today i still cant find one.. Haiz =( Now then i know w/o money eveything is useless.. So i decided to give up my 'new' phone to my bro since he is hoping to get a Iphone more than me.. He wake me up early in the money to go recontract my plan.. When i saw him playing with the phone i am so regret lo! How i wish the phone is mine! Futhermore i only short of $5o JUST $5o! @$@#%^#!&..
But nevermind la i promise to give him liao cannot take back my words..

After that we went for breakfast then went home to rest as i still have to work at 4pm later.. At home we two were busy playing with the phone.. DL these DL that.. hahas.. Hmm then guess what i have his Ipod now until I have my Iphone which is either this month end or MARCH!! Nvm can use this opportunity to save money for BALI island.. =]

4pm.. It is time for work.. Today party is for some physically disabled adults some adult might be in their 3o but they might act like 4-5 yrs old, they might be scarry to some people but that doesnt scared me away.. I love to be with them, I always wanted to volunteer myself in such event but nver had a chance to do that so now given this opportunity i am so happy to entertain them n give them some gifts to make them happy.. As well as balloons! The smile that they shown when they see those ballons was so unforgetable. Really if i had a chance and time to let myself to be in volunteering event i am reall happy to do so.. =]

Well that all for today! Nothing to post liao.. Shall go see my criminal minds my friends all say i am crazy to be obessed with such dramas. First is Ghost Wishperer now is this.. Hahas Friends trust me when you see a few ep. I promise you will be the same state as i am in now.. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home